Thanks

Hi. The Most of concerts available in my blog is also available in Sangeethapriya. I am uploading them as one file for convenience. So before downloading kindly check. Thanks

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Telephone Bill


The phone bill was exceptionally high and the man of the house called for meeting... on a Sunday morning... after breakfast...

Dad: People this is unacceptable. OK I do not use this phone, I use the one at the office But You too have to limit the use of the phone.

Mum: Same here, I hardly use this home telephone as I use my work telephone.

Son: Me too, I never use the home phone. I always use my company mobile.

All of them now in a state of shock and together they look at their maid who until now is patiently listening to them.

Maid (un baffled): So - what is the problem? We all use our work telephones!

No comments:

Post a Comment