Monday, March 29, 2010
By Priya Sisters( Shanmughapriya and Haripriya )
1. Jalajaksha varnam Hamsadhwani Adi
2. Sri Vatapi Ganapati Nin Thiruvadiye Sahana Adi
3. Entha nErchina udhaya ravi candrikaa dEshaadi
4. Enraike Shiva kripai varumo' by Neelakanta Shivan in Mukhari
5. Vara Raga Laya Raga Chenchu Kaambhoji
6. Aalapana Amrithavarshini
7. Anandamrithakarshini Amrithavarshini Muthuswami Dikshitar
8. Thaye Yashoda Todi Thalam Aadi Oothukkadu Venkata Subbaier
9. SarOja daLanEtri sankarAbharaNam Adi Shyama Shastri
10. Sri Krishna Chaitanya Srivatsa
11. Kode kAdu vEde vEde Annamacharya Krithi
12. Virutham Petra thai thanai Ramalinga Adigalar
13. Dama Dama Dhamaru bhaje Sai Bhajan
14. Kakkai Chiraginile Brindavani Bharathiyar
15. Uyyala luguma Sai Bhajan
16. Pavamana Suthudu battu Mangalam
Artists : Pudukkotai Krishna Moorthy & Party
Thursday, March 18, 2010
- Mayatheetha Swarupini-M.M.Gowla-Ponnaiyahpillai
- Himachala Thanaya-Aanandabairavi-Syamasastri
- Kalavathi Kamalasanayuvathi-Kalavathi-Dikshithar
- Sundari Nee Divyaroopamu-Kalyani-Thayagaraja
- Nanoruvilayattu-Navarasakannada-Papanasam Sivan
1. Mathe Malayathvajan-Varnam-Kamas-H.M.Bhagavathar
2. Slokam-Pahinikila Janani-Nattai
3. Janani Ninnuvina-Reethigowla-Subbaraya Sastry
4. Nee Irangaenil-Atana-Papanasam Sivan
5. Mathangi Sri Rajarajeswari-Ramamanohari-Dikshithar
6. Thediunai Charanadainden-Sindhubairavi-M.S.ഭാരതി
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"
"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."
"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.
"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."
"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.
Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You come with us, also."
The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!"
"Bring them all, as well," the lawyer answered.
They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.
Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind."
"Thank you for taking all of us with you."
The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it.
"You'll really love my place.
"The grass is almost a foot high"
Monday, March 15, 2010
Violin: V.V. Ravi;
Mridangam: Srimushnam V. Raja Rao;
Ghatam: E.M. Subramaniam
01 Vara Vallabha - Hamsadhwani.mp3
02 Bagayenayya - Chandrajyothi.mp3
03 Evarura - Mohanam.mp3
04 Chakkani Raja - Kharaharapriya.mp3
05 Srinivasa - Hamsanandi.mp3
06 Bhajan - Sindhubhairavi.mp3
Violin : R K Sriramkumar
Mridangam : K Arun Prakash
Ghatam : Dr. S Karthick
Morsing : A S Krishnan
2.Sami Nee Thodi-Panthuvarali
3.Ninnu Chusi Dhanyudaithi-SowrAshtra
4.Bantu Reethi Kolu-HamsanAdha
8.Ika Thala Lenura-Hemavathi
9.RTP Alapane Thana-Kalyanavasantha
10.RTP Pallavi Kadhambari Kamini Karthyayini-Ragamalika
11.Narayanathe Namo Namo-Behag
12.Vittala Salaho Swami-Dhesh
13.Innum Guruvayuril-A Padham in Malayalam
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
One day, while he was working, his machine tumbled off the table and fell in the river. Encouraged by the Panchatantra story of his childhood (the woodcutter and the axe).
He started praying to the River Goddess. The River Goddess wanted to test him and so appeared only after one month of rigorous prayers. The engineer told her that he had lost his computer in the river.
As usual, the Goddess wanted to test his honesty. She showed him a match box and asked, "Is this your computer ?" Disappointed by the Goddess' lack of computer awareness, the engineer replied, "No."
She next showed him a pocket-sized calculator and asked if that was his.
Annoyed, the engineer said "No, not at all!!"
Finally, she came up with his own Pentium machine and asked if it was his.
The engineer, left with no option, sighed and said "Yes."
The River Goddess was happy with his honesty. She was about to give Him all three items, but before she could make the offer, the engineer asked her, "Don't you know that you're supposed to show me some better computers before bringing up my own ?"
The River Goddess, angered at this, replied, "I know that, you stupid donkey! The first two things I showed you were the Trillennium and the Billennium, the latest computers from IBM!". So saying, she disappeared with the Pentium!!
MORAL OF THE STORY: If you're not up-to-date with technology trends, it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt . :)
Friday, March 5, 2010
HUMOROUS HRD NOTICE OF A COMPANY TO ALL EMPLOYEES
[ A circular was found in one of the office notice boards ]
Dear STAFF ,Please be advised that these are NEW rules and regulations implemented to raise the efficiency of our firm.
It is advised that you come to work driving a car according to your salary.
a) If we see you driving a Honda, we assume you are doing well financially and therefore you do not need a raise.
b) If you drive a 10 year old car or taking public transportation, we assume you must have lots of savings therefore you do not need a raise.
c) If you drive a Pickup, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.
2) ANNUAL LEAVE :
Each employee will receive 52 Annual Leave days a year ( Wow! said 1 employee).- They are called SUNDAYs.
3) LUNCH BREAK:
a) Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch as they need to eat more so that they can look healthy.
b) Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.
c) Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim Fast and take a diet pill.
4) SICK DAYS :
We will no longer accept a doctor Medical Cert as proof of sickness. - If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.
5) TOILET USE:
Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilets.
a) There is now a strict 3-minute time limit in the cubicles.
b) At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the door will open and a picture will be taken.
c) After your second offence, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the "Chronic Offenders" category.
d) Subsequent pictures will be sold at public auctions to raise money to pay your salary.
6) SURGERY :
As long as you are an employee here, you need all your organs.- You should not consider removing anything. We hired you intact. - To have something removed constitutes a breach of employment.
7) INTERNET USAGE :
All personal Internet usage will be recorded and charges will be deducted from your bonus (if any) and if we decide not to give you any, charges will be deducted from your salary.
Important Note: Charges applicable as Rs.20 per minute as we have 4MB connection. Just for information, 73% of staff will not be entitled to any salary for next 3 months as their Internet charges have exceeded their 3 months salary.
Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience.
Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplation, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.
The driver says, 'Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60; perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating. '
Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: 'Now don't be silly, dear -- you know that this car doesn't have cruise control.'
As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls,
'Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once !! ?'
The wife smiles demurely and says, 'Well dear you should be thankful your radardetector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher.'
As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth,
'Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?'
The officer frowns and says, 'And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine.'
The driver says, 'Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket.'
The wife says, 'Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving.'
And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks,
The officer looks over at the woman and asks, 'Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?'
(I love this part)
'Only when he's been drinking.!!'
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?
4. What is, black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
6. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd.. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.
Scroll down for the answers..........................
1. The third. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead.
2. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
3. Freeze them first. Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in the barrel. You will be able to tell which water came from which jug.
4. The answer is Charcoal.
5. Sure you can: Yesterday, Today! , and Tomorrow!
6. The letter "e," which is the most common letter in the English language does not appear once in the long paragraph...