Thanks

Hi. The Most of concerts available in my blog is also available in Sangeethapriya. I am uploading them as one file for convenience. So before downloading kindly check. Thanks

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Software Engineer Depression Life Cycle





Software Engineer Depression Life Cycle

                                                                      College Life: 
College Life..Bindas… ..!!!!!!!  ……
 
 
  


Campus Selection: 


Our  Interviewer… Seems to be  Dedicated…and Serious …
 
 
Joining Date: 



Call from Company HR to Join……

 
 
 
Dilemma: 



  









Two Offers in Hand what to do…???? ……..       
  
 
Induction:


 
 

Same Guy Interviewer  Ha ha feels lot relaxed….
  


Project Allocation : 









          What is this..Seems Some thing is Wrong                       










                                                                                                                                             
  









Team Introduction: 










Things going bitter……………… 

 
 
  















                                                                                                                                      Mentor : 

 
Mentor  Please help me…Night out's I am working 18 hrs  a day.. …I got Screwed…                          
 
 
Coding :
 
 
It Confirm …and Official …I am in a fix…Some One Please Help me out..Please… I am dying out of frustration and depression… 



                                                                                                    
 
 
Testing:
 
Tester : Don't…..Worry Brother …I am there to hear you…But One thing….
               What is this Code…..You Idiot…it's performance is no good than Hosur road traffic..Stupid. ..You illiterate Coder….illogical thinker..!^@ #^!#&*(&
 




 

                                                                       
 
                                                                                                                                                










and 
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

                                                                                                                                                
 
   
Finally One Day  Adieu Mail to ALL
 
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
 
To : All My Brain Eaters, Blood Suckers , Head Ache sources, Boday Ache Providers, finally to Man Eaters..
 
 
Subject: Adieu
Importance : High
 
HI ALL,
 
            I thank every one of you in name who made me like this..and today I am transformed from a College Hero ..to …Useless Zero..and all the Credit belongs to you.. I Sincearly request every one..not try to contact me again in my life…
  


 
I am Going to Himlayas in Search of MY MANAGERS BRAIN………….
 

No comments:

Post a Comment