Thanks

Hi. The Most of concerts available in my blog is also available in Sangeethapriya. I am uploading them as one file for convenience. So before downloading kindly check. Thanks

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Marrying IT proffessional is a big Mistake!!

Husband: (Returning late from work) ‘Good Evening Dear, I’m now logged in’


Wife: Have u bought the grocery?


Husband: Bad command or filename


Wife: But I told u in the morning


Husband: Error syntax. Abort?


Wife: What about my new TV?


Husband: Viariable not found …


Wife: At least, give me ur credit card, I want to do some shopping.


Husband: Sharing Violation. Access Denied


Wife: Do u love me or do u love computers or r u just being funny?


Husband: Too many parameters…


Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like u


Husband: Data type mismatch


Wife: u r useless


Husband: It’s by Default


Wife: What about ur salary?


Husband: File in use … Try after sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment