Thanks

Hi. The Most of concerts available in my blog is also available in Sangeethapriya. I am uploading them as one file for convenience. So before downloading kindly check. Thanks

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Autobiography....!! :)

Autobiography....Dfntly U'll laugh.. Read it



I was like this























then one day I saw a gal

























she was like this...







































but actually with out make-up she was like this.. but even after that i liked her


















I like her so much ... i told lot of lies to her , for example "u r soooo cute"




















I promised her a lot..




















I gave costly gifts on feb 14th.. like
this...























I gave a shock like this when she accepted my proposal

























I used to talk whole night and do this at office...
























When ever i go with my gal friend , My friends will look at me like this....



























there I give a pose like this to them
















Atlast my gal friend gave the roses to me like this..
























i dont know what to do ...

































I started ...................





No comments:

Post a Comment